IPro PHP libraries consists of functions for manipulating, processing, analyzing documents (text, HTML and XML) for various Text Processing solutions.
1. Extract IPro libraries ZIP file to the directory of your web document root. For example, /home/m3/public_html/ (web host server) or c:/wwwroot (local host server). The IPro libraries can be placed in any folder in the document root.
2. Configure the ipro.config.php file. Set the $ipropath to your document root. For example, $ipropath="c:/wwwRoot/";. Remember to include forward slash at the end of the path.
To use a library, include the library's .inc.php in your PHP script. Assume your document root is set as $path="/home/m3/public_html/", the include scripts for each IPro Library is as followed.
Refer IPro PHP Libraries - Installation guide for more details.
Table of Contents
- IPro Array provides functions to use and manipulate arrays in various ways. This library consists of array converter, array printer, array search and array sorter.|
- IPro String provides functions to use and manipulate strings in various ways. This library consists of string checker, string search, string sorter and string tokenizer.|
- IPro Tag provides functions to use and manipulate tags in various ways. This library consists of tag cleaner, tag editor, tag extractor and tag tokenizer.|
- IPro HTML provides functions to process HTML documents. This library consists of html checker, html cleaner, html converter, html extractor and html parser.|
|IPro Tag Tree
- IPro Tag Tree provides functions to generate tag tree. This library consists of tag tree extractor and tag tree parser.|
- IPro Text provides functions to process text documents. This library consists of name entity, suffix array, text checker, text cleaner, text extractor and text tokenizer.|
|IPro Term Set
- IPro Term Set provides functions to process set of terms.|
|IPro Data Set
- IPro Data Set provides functions to process set of experimental data.|
|IPro Feature Selection
- IPro Feature Selection provides functions to select conceptual features from documents. This library consists of text feature selection, document feature selection and html feature selection.|
|IPro Clean Html Text
- IPro Clean Html Text provides functions to clean html text.|
|IPro Tokenize Text
- IPro Tokenize Text provides functions to tokenize text into text fragments.|
|IPro Document Clustering
- IPro Document Clustering provides functions to cluster simlar documents.|